2,500+ OF INDIA'S LARGEST EVENTS
For Shailendra Singh, it's all about creating unique content. Managing over 300 of the nation’s largest events every year under his captaincy, as well as countless international events, PDM - India’s leading experiential marketing company - has earned respect the world over for creating one-of-a-kind, massive experiences.
The crown jewel in Percept’s event portfolio is the 2011 brand launch of Hero Moto Corp in London’s famed O2 Arena. In order to entertain the 4000+ people in attendance, Percept presented some of the biggest superstars of the day:
Bollywood Icon, Shah Rukh Khan ✫ Five time Grammy Award winner, Akon ✫ Oscar Winner, A.R. Rahman
Bollywood Diva, Anushka Sharma ✫ Six time Grand Slam Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, Boris Becker
Grand Prix Winner, David Coulthard
JUST SOME OF the many
- Nokia New Year’s Eve
- Produced in partnership with Harvey Goldsmith, it was India’s first international New Year’s Eve Concert. 5 concerts across 5 cities - Hong Kong, Rio De Janeiro, Mumbai, Berlin, New York - but Percept won the Gold Ex “Excellence Award for the Best International Event” for their management of the event in Mumbai. Performances by: Nelly Furtado, A.R Rehman, Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and choreographed by Shiamak Davar.
- Kargil Benefit Concert
- S.S. conceptualized and executed India’s largest sports and entertainment concert with Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Ajay Jadeja and Bollywood celebrities playing soccer, while Shah Rukh Khan, A.R. Rahman, and Amitabh Bachchan performed live.
- Sangeet Awards
- A celebration of Indian music in San Francisco and London, this awards extravaganza was India’s first international music awards and featured Bollywood superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Rani Mukerji.
- India Fashion Week
- Rivaling Fashion Weeks around the world, P.D.M. executed the event in 2005, 2006, and 2007.
- The Parx Super Car Show
- This first-of-its-kind event in India showcased the finest luxury and sports cars including top brands like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ariel Atom, Bentley, Rolls Royce, BMW and Mercedes.
- Airtel Car Rally
- This mega car rally commemorated the nationwide spread of Airtel - One India, One Network, One Airtel. Flagged off from 23 cities, covering 7000 kms, 5200 towns and over 1 lakh villages, this was recognized as the longest rally in the history of Indian motor sports.
- Mrs. World Pageant
- Celebrating beauty, intelligence and substance in today’s women, the pageant featured married contestants from over 41 nations competing for the coveted title of Mrs. World. It was held in Aamby Valley and received rave reviews.
- Indian Diva
- Reigning Indian Bollywood divas competed on a single platform for the title of The Supreme Indian Diva. In a dazzling show featuring Bollywood’s most beautiful and accomplished actresses, viewers across the country voted for Kareena Kapoor in the first year, with Shilpa Shetty taking the crown the following year.